Join Our Team!
BetterMynd is an innovative online mental health and therapy platform that partners with colleges & universities to improve the mental health of their students.
We are looking to find a dynamic and ambitious marketing professional who will wear multiple hats as BetterMynd's first full-time marketing hire.
- Create, execute and manage the overall marketing and brand strategy for BetterMynd
- Drive student usage and engagement amongst each of BetterMynd's partner campuses
- Support the Campus Success and Sales teams with ongoing marketing campaigns to college clients and prospects
- Design and deliver a variety of visual content, including social media graphics, decks, sales and marketing collateral, and white papers
- Keep up to date with the latest trends, opportunities, and industry best practices in order to provide 'thought leadership' within our industry
- Manage and maintain social media strategy, presence, and communications
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field of study
- 3+ years of experience working in a variety of facets of marketing - writing, content development, lead generation, and brand awareness
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Project Management skills
BetterMynd is dedicated to providing every employee with the best possible employment experience regardless of their race, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, familial status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing/genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state and local laws. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We value the many identities, perspectives, and experiences of all of our employees.